Terms & Conditions
Agreement between you, the user, and www.cupofnurses.shop
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
- GOVERNING LAW. These terms are governed by the State of Illinois, USA law. Any contract for the purchase of products and services from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by the State of Illinois law. You and we both agree that the courts of Illinois will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Illinois you may also bring proceedings in Illinois.
- AGE. Cup of Nurses does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. The site is intended only for users aged 13 or older. Individuals under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from creating an account on the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon detection.
reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
- CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content to the Site, you are granting Cup of Nurses and its associates a license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit your content. And by posting content to the website, you warrant that you own the rights to the content or authorised to post, display, transmit the content. You agree not to post, display, perform, transmit any content that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Cup of Nurses reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Service, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
- VIOLATIONS. Cup of Nurses and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
- AFFILIATED SITES. Cup of Nurses has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. Neither Cup of Nurses nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, Cup of Nurses makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Cup of Nurses assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. You acknowledge and agree that Cup of Nurses makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Cup of Nurses in providing the Site or Service.
demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
Cup of Nurses welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms, please use the contact form for the Site, you can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer of the Site.