Cup of Nurses
Travel Nursing Checklist
Do you want to travel nurse but aren’t sure how and where to start? Don’t worry. We have a Travel Nursing Checklist that will help guide you through your journey!
We know how daunting it can be to start your travel nursing journey. That’s why we created this free checklist! This will guide you through the basics of what you need and help ensure that all bases are covered before starting work on any new assignments, so there won’t be anything left for surprises later.
What’s Inside The Travel Nursing Checklist
- You’ll find out everything you need to know about travel nursing in just a few minutes. From what it is and how does it work, to the things that are needed for success! You’ll want this information at your fingertips before getting started on your journey as a travel nurse.
- List of all documents needed to create and submit your profile to agencies.
- How to pick your travel agency and questions to ask your travel agency.
- List of interview questions to ask your recruiter and the hospital you’re applying for.
- Breakdown of what is in your travel nursing contract.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Preshrunk fleece knit
Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling
Tear away label
1 x 1 rib with spandex
Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
Material & Care
Body: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Wash with like colors
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Shipping & Warranty
Ships in 3 - 5 business days